Revolver Map.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Carol's accident.

Carol has been fighting cancer since 2009. She was diagnosed in April of 09 with a lump in her left knee. She had a full knee replacement in May, and they told her if it came back it would hit the lung. A year later it did. She had the lower lobe removed, and then went 3 years cancer free. It came back in both lungs. One nodule was on the outside of the lung and the other spot was deep inside. They removed the on on the outside, and did radiation on the deep one. Then it showed up in her spine in 2014 in two places. They radiated one of them but the other messed up her stomach. Then in February of 2015 she tripped on an area rug and hurt her left knee, went to the doctor and he said there was a hairline fracture just below the glue joint of her implant. Told her to stay off of it. It never got better, just continued to get worse. Finally in may we went to the ER and they did scans up past the knee and discovered she had a fractured hip. They took her to Baylor Dallas by ambulance and she had a partial hip replacement. about a month later her right leg got to hurting her so bad she had to go back to Baylor Dallas and they put a gamma nail in her right hip. I had developed a habit of praying for her every night, while laying in bed. One night I told God that he had put us together and would he please not separate us. I immediately felt my entire body get extremely warm, and I felt a calmness I had never felt before. I don't know if I heard the words or saw them, but the message was that everything was going to be okay. Now, I don't know what it means, but It's in God's hands. I still pray for her, but there is no worry, because God is taking care of us. I really don't know what I would do without God. Carol passed away on November 27,2015, and on December 3, 2015 I went to bed but could not sleep. Her passing really tore me up. I got up and was upgrading a laptop and reading Dr. Charles Stanley's book of daily devotions for December. I got to one titled, " Peace Beyond Comprehension", all of a sudden I felt like something was lifted from my body. I now know what God meant when He said, " "Everything is going to be okay".

No comments: